Sales Co-ordinator (Administrator)
Circa £16-20k per year
At least 4 years’ experience as a sales administration in either a mechanical engineering / install, electrical installation or engineering company (preferably with experience of offsite work).
Typical duties (not exhaustive)
- Processing web orders
- Generate quotes under supervision from technical leads
- Processing Sales Orders
- Assisting with scheduling process
- Managing Returns and Sale of return accounts.
- Liaise with Accounts, workshop and purchasing department or coordinate effective sales processing.
- Future developments may include the administration of test and inspection work.
- Ideally Experience of sage.
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am - 2.30pm Friday
This is a permanent position (following a trial period) with very a competitive salary package, dependent upon experience and skills.
This position is an immediate requirement however we can wait for the ideal candidate.
How to apply
Applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV, with copies of any relevant certificates, a covering letter, a statement of availability, salary expectations and references.