Job Opportunities - Business Development Professional
Job Title: Business Development Professional - Technical Product Sales to Live Event Production, Film / TV and Stage Engineering Companies
Location: Bromborough, Wirral, Merseyside (work from home office possible)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Professional working in the UK operation.
Specifically, Technical Product Sales to Live Events, Film / TV Production, Staging and Stage Engineering Companies.
The business is a forward-thinking organisation that is instantly recognisable as a market leader in their field, who have a very strong and well-respected brands. They are part of a multi-million-pound turnover global group and set the standards within the market with their exceptional and wide-ranging products and customer service.
The role will require you to travel in the UK and work under your own initiative.
You will be given the autonomy to manage your own diary and build long lasting relationships with key stakeholders to drive results and get new businesses on board.
Lift Turn Move Ltd (LTM) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of lifting equipment for industrial and entertainment Industries. Established in September 2004 and based in Wirral, UK LTM is renowned for being a company that goes above and beyond, providing in depth product knowledge, exceptional service and supplying quality products.
Lifting Equipment offered by LTM include Electric Chain Hoists (Chain Motors), Travel Trolleys, End Carriages, Control systems, Festoon system, Pilewind Winches and Manual Handling Equipment.
In 2018 GIS AG, the Swiss based Electric Chain Hoist and Light Crane manufacturer acquired Lift Turn Move Ltd, becoming their second subsidiary company alongside an operation in Germany.
LTM also provides hands-on training Courses on the GIS & LoadGuard Hoists, focusing on the maintenance of the hoists.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Knowledge of staging, rigging and / or stage engineering equipment and/or previous sales experience in the industry is necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to work on their own initiative, be able to meet and exceed agreed monthly targets and thrive in a professional sales environment.
- Previous experience of working with Lifting Equipment and advantage but not essential
- Knowledge: Lifting equipment (motorised chain hoists or winches and control systems), technical specifications
- Technical capabilities.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and keep order.
- IT Skills including Word, Excel & Sage
How to apply
No agencies please.
Please apply either in writing or via email with a current CV to: Jenny Steenson, Lift Turn Move Ltd, Unit 2 Stadium Court, Plantation Road, Bromborough, CH62 3QG, UK