LoadGuard Motor School (Entertainment)
Course Dates:Register Now Download forms
This is a hands-on, practical course. It offers the chance to completely strip a hoist down to its component parts, then re-build and operate it, thereby unravelling the mysteries of the machine in the process!
During the 2 day course we'll cover:
- General electrical theory
- Overview of the LoadGuard®
- How to operate a Hoist correctly
- Hoist assembly and disassembly
- Troubleshooting and fault finding on faulty hoists
- Health & Safety
- Questions & Answers
The Motor School package also includes lunch, light refreshments, course materials and Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.
All this for just £175 + VAT
This course will be held at our training facility in Bromborough
Address and directions can be found on our contact page