Content for Home Page
Lift Turn Move Ltd. Electric Motor And Lifting Equipment Supplier, Offering Chain Hoists, Lifting Equipment, Control Systems and Accessories
Welcome to Lift Turn Move Ltd, the leading UK manufacturers, and suppliers of electric motor lifting equipment, hoist lifts and control systems across the industrial and entertainment sectors. Based in Wirral, Merseyside our team has grown in expertise and knowledge since its beginnings in September 2004. Using only the highest quality materials we manufacturer and supply lifting products including GIS electric chain hoists, LoadGuard, Planeta, and G-Pro.
In 2018 we joined forces with GIS AG and are now the sole UK agent, one of the largest distributors of GIS products worldwide. This enables us to provide competitive quotations and allow our clients to re-sell our products when required.
We offer a wide range of products across the UK including our popular Electric Chain Hoists, Control Systems, Trolleys, Flight Cases, and Manual Handling Equipment. Although we do specialise in lifting products for the industrial and entertainment industries, we also provide lifting equipment and other products for companies within Engineering, Construction, Energy sectors and more.
LTM provides a range of services in addition to our offerings of high-quality industry lifting equipment.
Our services include:
- Hoist Test Inspection and Repair - Offering a Hoist lift inspection and repair service, our expert team are available to carry out thorough tests and repairs to your satisfaction.
- Training Room Hire – Learn more about our dedicated electric chain hoist training rooms.
- Training School – We offer several training courses including GIS Hoist Lift Training and LoadGuard Motor School providing attendees with the training they desire. From operating various types of electric motor lifting equipment to learning the ins and out of electrical theory, our expert trainers are here to help.
- Support and Technical Assistance – Our UK based employees are continually trained on old and new electric motor lifting equipment products including holding a range of LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) qualifications, to ensure all product knowledge is second to none. From our workshop technicians to our sales team our staff are highly knowledgeable and here to help.
- Spares – Along with providing electric chain hoists and lifting solutions, we also provide spares should you ever need them. See our full range on our dedicated website: www.gisspares.com